Is there a difference between fasting and starving? Find out!
0:00 Introduction: Is not eating healthy?
1:35 How long can you live without water?
2:10 How long can you live without food?
3:15 What happens when you stop eating?
3:45 Starving vs. fasting
Your Best Strategy Against Cancer:
Get Dr. Berg’s Nutritional Yeast Tablets Here (B Vitamins):
➜ ➜ https://shop.drberg.com/nutritional-yeast-regular
Get Dr. Berg’s D3 & K2 Vitamins Here:
Get Dr. Berg’s Electrolyte Powder Here:
I believe not eating for seven days would be the healthiest thing you could do. I also believe that frequent eating creates a lot of health problems.
For the first 1-2 days of fasting, you may feel some discomfort, hunger, and weakness. But, after that, your hunger will go away, and you will start experiencing amazing benefits.
The difference between starving and fasting:
• A lot of the side effects of starvation occur when you’re not consuming nutrients
• The body will eat the muscles and organs
• Your appetite is very intense
• You feel apathetic
• You experience muscle atrophy
• You’ll be highly irritable
• You experience a major cognitive decline
• You’ll be weak and tired
• You’ll have severe nutritional deficiencies
• You’re drinking enough fluids and taking nutrients
• The body will only burn fat and will protect the muscles
• You have no appetite or cravings
• Your mood is elevated
• You have a huge spike in growth hormone
• You will feel pleasant and have a good sense of well being
• You experience neurogenesis (cognitive benefits)
• You’ll be strong, and you’ll have a lot of energy
• Your immune system will be stronger
• You will experience autophagy
• Your antioxidant networks are improved
• Your insulin becomes more sensitive
• Your metabolism becomes stronger and faster
• Metabolic syndrome can be improved
• You could lose fat
• Your microbiome is strengthened and improved
• Problems with the gut can be improved
• Allergy problems may be improved
• Inflammation and pain may be improved
• Your ability to detox improves
• Your cellular tolerance of stress improves
• You become more parasympathetic dominant (calm and relaxed)
• You can kill cancer cells
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps you better understand fasting vs. starving.