ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Check out these amazing benefits of Gotu Kola!
0:00 What is Gotu Kola?
0:24 Gotu Kola benefits
2:07 Share your success story!
Let’s talk about the benefits of Gotu Kola. Gotu Kola has been used as a natural remedy for thousands of years. It’s very popular in Indonesia and other countries. It’s known as the “student herb” because students have used it to help sharpen the mind and boost cognition, memory, brain function, and brain circulation.
Benefits of Gotu Kola:
1. Studies have shown positive effects of Gotu Kola for neuron dendrites. Gotu kola may help reverse damage in neuron interactions.
2. It has potential cognitive benefits, including:
• Increased memory/learning
• Increased acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter)
• Increased attention/motivation
3. It has potential neuroprotective properties, including:
• Protecting the brain from oxidation, toxins, heavy metals, etc.
4. It can increase telomerase activity by 8.8x. Telomerase is an enzyme that keeps adding DNA to the telomere. A telomere protects genes from being damaged. The shorter the telomere, the higher the risk you have for diseases. A telomere maintains gene stability and decreases the risk of age-related diseases.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps explain the many interesting benefits of Gotu Kola.