Find out what’s really in your fast-food hamburger!
0:00 Introduction: Your hamburger originates from corn
2:40 Why you shouldn’t consume fast-food burgers
8:25 Check out my video on one of the healthiest foods you can eat: a high-quality burger!
93% of the burger you eat from a fast-food restaurant has originated from corn. We’re not talking about grass-fed hamburgers—we’re talking about corn-fed beef.
The great majority of the food we eat comes from corn, soy, and wheat, and the very building blocks of animals and humans are becoming corn, soy, and wheat.
Even so-called “healthy” plant proteins come from soy, wheat gluten, and potato starch. Of course, these plant proteins are also very processed.
The big problems with fast food burgers:
• It was found that 12% of the burgers came from muscle meat. The rest of the burger was made from sugar, sorbitol, meat glue, and hydrolyzed corn protein.
• They contain a lot of omega-6 fatty acids, which are highly inflammatory.
• They contain very high amounts of sodium. The sodium you consume should be in the form of sea salt, and you need to balance it out with plenty of potassium.
• They contain glyphosate, an herbicide that destroys the soils and affects our bodies.
• The meat can contain traces of antibiotics. Increased exposure to antibiotics can lead to antibiotic resistance.
• The meat contains a certain chemical to kill pathogens.
• The condiments, fries, soda, and bun are filled with soy, corn, refined wheat, and GMO sugar. The bun also contains synthetic vitamins and a dough conditioner.
It’s a great idea to make your own burgers using grass-fed grass-finished beef and a keto-friendly bun.
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps make you more aware of what’s really in a fast-food burger.