CHECK OUT THE RESEARCH TOOL HERE: https://elicit.org/
I’m going to reveal amazing benefits of apple cider vinegar that I’ve never shared before.
0:00 Introduction: Researching apple cider vinegar
0:30 Understanding apple cider vinegar
1:55 Unexpected benefits of apple cider vinegar
4:45 Check out my other video on apple cider vinegar (it has 14 million views)!
I recently did a deep dive on apple cider vinegar to see if there are any benefits I haven’t mentioned in other videos. Here is what I found.
The main acid in apple cider vinegar is acetic acid. Your microbes make acetic acid, and it’s the most abundant short-chain fatty acid in your body.
Acetic acid is like fuel for your colon cells. I’ve mentioned the popular benefits of apple cider vinegar in other videos, from boosting your energy to decreasing belly fat and much more. But let’s talk about some of the lesser-known apple cider vinegar benefits.
Unexpected benefits of apple cider vinegar (ACV):
1. Acetic acid in apple cider vinegar is a potent anti-inflammatory, especially for your gut—but be sure to dilute the ACV with water.
2. Apple cider vinegar helps support mucin, which can help decrease the risk of a leaky gut.
3. Apple cider vinegar has additional phenolic compounds, which have the potential to inhibit the formation of plaquing in the brain. These compounds also support cognitive function.
4. Certain medical procedures use acetic acid to help shrink tumors. This means the acetic acid in ACV has potential anticancer effects.
5. Acetic acid in ACV can help prevent the overgrowth of candida in someone with dentures.
6. Apple cider vinegar can be used for fungus in the ear.
7. Apple cider vinegar is beneficial for atopic dermatitis. A diluted ACV solution can help reduce inflammation on your skin.
8. Apple cider vinegar can help inhibit plaque formation in your arteries.
9. Apple cider vinegar is hepatoprotective. It helps protect the liver against certain heavy metals and certain harmful microbes.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps you better understand the amazing benefits of apple cider vinegar.