Learn how to burn fat while you sleep!
0:00 Introduction: How to burn fat while you sleep
0:10 When do you burn the most fat?
0:37 How to burn fat: tip #1
5:35 How to burn fat: tip #2
7:50 How to burn fat: tip #3
10:30 How to burn fat: tip #4
12:25 How to burn fat: tip #5
13:05 How to burn fat: tip #6
Today I’m going to cover how to burn fat while sleeping. You actually burn more fat at night than during the day. But, we’re going to talk about how to burn even more fat while you sleep.
How to burn fat:
1. Get plenty of sleep
• Sleep in a cooler room
• Sleep in a very dark room
• Don’t expose your eyes to blue light before bed
• Don’t watch something like a thriller or the news before bed
• Take vitamin B1, vitamin D, and zinc before bed
• Lower your cortisol by focusing on your breath
• Lower your stress by doing physical work or exercise
• If you wake up to urinate, get on the keto diet, do fasting, and don’t eat or drink after 6:30 pm
• Do vigorous full-body exercise
• Do HIIT (high-intensity interval training)
• Don’t eat right before, during, or right after your workout
3. Do fasting
• Do intermittent fasting as well as periodic prolonged fasting
• Exercise while fasting (if possible)
4. Adjust your macros
• Don’t count vegetable carbohydrates (eat large salads)
• Keep your other carbs below 20g per day
• Consume a moderate amount of fat (only consume fat that’s on meat—don’t add additional fats)
• Consume 3-6 oz. of protein per meal
5. Keep your cortisol low
• Do physical work
• Take long walks
6. Trigger growth hormone
Things that trigger growth hormone:
• Vitamin D
Avoid things that inhibit growth hormone, such as:
• Xenobiotics (pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, and fungicides)
• Certain medications (if possible)
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps you better understand how to burn fat while you sleep.