Baking soda isn’t just for reducing odors in your refrigerator. Check out the unexpected benefits of baking soda.
0:00 Introduction: Does baking soda have health benefits?
0:24 What is baking soda?
0:50 Baking soda benefits
5:15 Check out my video on the benefits of apple cider vinegar!
Let’s talk about the benefits of baking soda. Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate, which is made from sodium carbonate.
Benefits of baking soda:
1. It can be used as a teeth whitener and as a mouthwash to reduce bacteria in your mouth. Mix 1 tbsp. of baking soda in 1 tbsp. of water and use the mixture to brush your teeth.
2. It can be used as a natural deodorant. Mix 4 tbsp. of baking soda in 2 tbsp. of either olive oil or coconut oil and use as a deodorant. You can also add a couple of drops of essential oil for a nice aroma. Keep this mixture in the refrigerator.
3. It can be used to degrade pesticides on vegetables. Soak the vegetables in baking soda and water for 12-15 minutes and then rinse them off.
4. It can be used to relieve itchy skin. Apply it directly to the skin.
5. It can be used to help reduce acidity in the body while doing prolonged fasting. Mix about 1/8 of a tsp. in water and drink.
6. It may help inhibit toenail fungus.
7. It can be used to help with mouth ulcers.
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps explain the interesting and unexpected benefits of baking soda.